-->

Mindless

I am a computer programmer by day and philosopher by night. I post once or twice a week. I aim to prevent blogging from taking to much time, while allowing time to develop each idea before posting it. Each has some reference to human, universal, or societal truths, while presented in an organized, understandable & consise way -- this is the plan anyway. Results may very as what rings true for one may seem false to another. Also becuase sometimes I get things wrong.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Required Reading

"The Cookie Thief" by Valerie Cox
http://www.storybin.com/sponsor/sponsor109.shtml

I hope that you will read this if you haven't already. I think you'll enjoy it. I'll insert the text if it disappears from that site. Let me know if this happens.

1 Comments:

At Sat Oct 01, 09:28:00 PM EDT, Blogger James Gray said...

Your welcome Miranda, thanks for stopping by!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home