-->

Mindless

I am a computer programmer by day and philosopher by night. I post once or twice a week. I aim to prevent blogging from taking to much time, while allowing time to develop each idea before posting it. Each has some reference to human, universal, or societal truths, while presented in an organized, understandable & consise way -- this is the plan anyway. Results may very as what rings true for one may seem false to another. Also becuase sometimes I get things wrong.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Another Quote

"Forgiveness is giving up all hope for a better past." - Unknown

I've left this as unknown scanning the web I found this quote attributed to three different people including Gil Fronsdal, who is the person I heard say it. I still don't know where it came from. I think it is a great one though!

4 Comments:

At Mon May 29, 08:23:00 PM EDT, Blogger Bar L. said...

It is a great one, James, thanks for sharing it.

 
At Sat Jul 01, 11:46:00 AM EDT, Blogger StePHen said...

it took me a second to completely comprehend it but wow... profound, love it.

 
At Sat Jul 01, 06:17:00 PM EDT, Blogger James Gray said...

Thanks Steve, Glad to "see" you again. I thought you were gone for good. I like things that take me a minute to get; I think it helps my mind expand.

 
At Thu Jul 06, 11:58:00 PM EDT, Blogger StePHen said...

Thanks! that is definitely a good way to look at. that in itself makes me think :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home