-->

Mindless

I am a computer programmer by day and philosopher by night. I post once or twice a week. I aim to prevent blogging from taking to much time, while allowing time to develop each idea before posting it. Each has some reference to human, universal, or societal truths, while presented in an organized, understandable & consise way -- this is the plan anyway. Results may very as what rings true for one may seem false to another. Also becuase sometimes I get things wrong.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Favorite blogs


Life Journey/General Interest:Computer Programming, software:International, Photos & Travel:Buddhism:

4 Comments:

At Wed Nov 02, 08:28:00 PM EST, Blogger Bar L. said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! I appreciate it!!!

 
At Sun Nov 27, 10:11:00 PM EST, Blogger Gary Means said...

I was wandering through your blog and found your mention of mine. Many thanks! I hope you are able to fully recover your health after your recent bouts with illness.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 10:48:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thu Sep 21, 10:48:00 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home