-->

Mindless

I am a computer programmer by day and philosopher by night. I post once or twice a week. I aim to prevent blogging from taking to much time, while allowing time to develop each idea before posting it. Each has some reference to human, universal, or societal truths, while presented in an organized, understandable & consise way -- this is the plan anyway. Results may very as what rings true for one may seem false to another. Also becuase sometimes I get things wrong.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Second Opinion on Iraq War


I just read this grave examination of the Iraq war and critique of how Americans view their world. We in the US don't often take the time to read about how the rest of the world sees us. Here is your chance. It is a bit long so make sure you have some time to devote to it.

(Click the title of this post to read this.)

I try not to talk about politics here, but sometimes the potential for benefit outweighs the risk of turning people off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home